Saturday, December 17, 2016

Love and Friendship: I loved this movie, it was solo well done! In all fairness I must say that the male viewer in our party hated it. It's based on a Jane Austen novella called Lady Susan. It's interesting, if I think about it, I shouldn't like it but I loved it.

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them: So I fell off the Harry Potter band wagon years ago but we went to see it as a family. I really enjoyed the movie, it's disconnected enough from the rest of the HP series that you can just jump in and as the title suggests, it's a fantastical world.

Love and Mercy: I don't know lot about the Beach Boys, I enjoy some of their music occasionally but this was a very interesting movie about the band's founder, Brian Wilson. It was a very interesting and well made movie but I don't know that I'd watch it again, Brian Wilson had a lot of horrible stuff in his life, it was a hard movie to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment