Friday, May 27, 2016

Star Wars - The Force Awakens: I finally got to see Star Wars, I have many mixed feelings on the movie but over all I like it. I see this movie like the Last Crusade in Indiana Jones, you have the original Star Wars Trilogy (obviously the best) like unto Raiders of the Lost Arc (IJ), then there's episodes I, II, III - not so great in general consensus like unto Temple of Doom (well known to be the worst of IJ) and now The Force Awakens, like Last Crusade (we go back to a Nazi plot etc. and order is restored). I like and don't like the obvious similarities to original Star Wars, but I understand the motive. I think Rey and Finn are awesome characters. *spoiler* I'm bummed about Han and I don't really enjoy Kylo Ren/Ben *end spoiler* I like powerful women characters etc. It's a goods movie and I look forward with curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment